Sunday, August 28, 2011

If I fall in the forest and no one is there to hear it, do I make any sound?


Its been an age since I've posted anything here. Ironically, nearly the exact amount of time I've been my own boss after being shitcanned from Swobo Enterprises. Art making has been a fickle mistress these last two years. I was taking a break after the Invisible NYC show, as that unto itself was three years worth of effort. But as soon as I started working again, I got the axe, and had to hit the ground running with the Black Market project.

In the meantime, I've started painting again and have always been maintaining some sort of sketchbook.

The only exhibitions I have on the horizon is a piece in the Art Crank show in Las Vegas next month and the Art Crank show in San Francisco. Jesse from Invisible NYC and I have been talking about the possibility of having another show at some point, but time will tell.

Until then, art sucks, but I don't know what I'd do without it.

No comments: